(Updated on Wednesday, 15th Feb. 2023)
Only candidates whose documents have been verified are considered for admission offer.
(Updated on Friday, 10th Feb. 2023)
- Calls and emails were sent on February 08, 2023, to candidates on first 200 merit standing to come to the campus and get their documents verified in order to stay in the merit list until Thursday, February 09, 2023. The candidates who have not come to get their documents verified in the given time, their names are not included in the merit list for admissions in BDS as they were already informed that document verification in given time is mandatory to stay in the merit list.
- Candidates up till 800 merit standing have been sent emails to come to campus for documents verification before Wednesday 15th February 2023 4:00 pm in order to stay in the merit list for admission in BDS program. The names of candidates who fail to do so within the given time shall not appear in merit list and they will have no claim to the college for admission.
(Posted on 16th January 2023)
- Applications for BDS course are closed now, however, candidates can still correct their data (if any wrong data is entered) till January 24, 2023 12:00 PM. This is a merit wise list of candidates who have applied for admission in BDS course in HBS Medical & Dental College till today.
- This list shall be updated on daily basis. Hence, merit standing number shall keep on changing until the closure of applications.
- This list is prepared as per prevailing merit formulation by PMC and as per particulars entered by the candidates online.
- The purpose of posting this list is to keep the admission process transparent and for you (the candidate) to check, edit, correct and report that:
- (a) Your name is not in the list despite paying application fees, applying online and receiving the acknowledgment.
- (b) Your name does not fall exactly below the candidate having next higher merit and any candidate having lower merit than you has his/her name above yours.
- (b) Your merit is not calculated correctly as per merit formulation.
- (C) Your grades are entered incorrectly.
- (d) Your name is included in incomplete application list because you did not enter the marks of Matric or FSc or science subjects or MDCAT or total marks of any exam.
- (e) Your name is included in not eligible list even though your FSc total marks are 60% or more and MDCAT 2022 marks are 45% or more OR MDCAT 2021 marks are 65% or more.
- (f) Any error/mistake that effects your merit.
- After the closure of applications, particulars will be locked and change/edit facility will be withdrawn from the portal.
- Any candidate who will get admission offer because of wrong marks entered and found contrary to documents verification at the time of admission will get black listed and admission terminated.
- Errors and Omissions are expected (E&OE). This is a provisional list and the admission committee of HBS Medical & Dental college can review in case of any bonafide omission, error, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or brought into its notice at any stage of admission process or afterwards and the admission offer list will be amended accordingly. Showing the name in provisional list will not grant any right to the candidate if he/she is otherwise found not eligible due to any error, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation at any stage of admission process or afterwards. Confirmation of admission will be subject to submission of fee, medical fitness and scrutiny of original documents/identity by the college.
- Provisional admission offer list shall be posted every 3 days and admission offer shall remain valid till 5 PM of 3rd day of getting the list posted.
- Candidates whose name shall be given in provisional admission offered list must submit their documents and fee within the given time to secure their admission. Failure to do so shall have no claim to the college. However, any candidate whose name is posted in any previous provisional admission offered list may be admitted subject to the availability of the seat and approval of admission committee because of a legitimate reason provided.
- Calculation of merit is rounded off to 4 digits after decimal. In case of 2 or more candidates having exact merit, the candidate older in age gets priority.
- As per regulations of PMC/PMDC, candidates must be aware that anybody who has been admitted in any college and gets admission in any other college without obtaining the NOC from the college (s)he is already admitted shall lose admission in both colleges.